WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a brand advocate for anything and everything that is creatively inspiring? Do you have a real passion for brand and retail marketing in a diverse multi-media entertainment brand? If so, you could be our next Manager, Brand & Retail Marketing, Asia.
Reporting to the Vice President, Brand & Retail Marketing, Asia Pacific, you would be a pivotal part of the brand and retail marketing team. Actively participating in the ideation, initiation, execution and management of all marketing and retail related matters in Asia.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING
- Ideation, initiation, execution and management of the marketing and retail related matters in particularly for Malaysia and Singapore (direct markets). This includes event management and liaison with malls, venue owners, retailers, promotion partners, vendors and necessary authority for approvals. Assist in the above for other Asian markets
- Drive, lead and execute mall stage shows, special events and activities in collaboration with local producers for direct and other markets
- Manage all set up of retail corners for special events, live mall shows and liaise with both the mall Advertisement & Promotional team retailers, licensees and vendors
- Liaise with creative, graphic designers and vendors in the development of point-of-sales (POS) materials and premiums, maintain comprehensive list of competent vendors and suppliers to tap for production of POS materials
- Build compelling and marketing driven sales decks and kits for trade shows, licensing meetings and client calls
- Work with market agents and master licensees for processing approvals for marketing materials, common marketing fund requests in agent markets, tracking and filing common marketing fund spends
- Coordinate with licensees and promotion partners on their marketing, promotions and retail activities. Consolidate success stories from such case studies for sharing, filing and administer regular follow-ups on ongoing projects
- Consolidate and disseminate of product information and promotions from licensees and develop database of information on Asia. This includes updating retailers and shopping mall database on a regular basis, free to air TV launch date schedules, and research & ratings information
- Manage the uploading of all marketing reference, best practice and other marketing materials for sharing with various internal and external teams, Agents, and Promotional Partners
- Handle the full cycle of character costumes management for Asia
- Inventory storage and warehouse management of premiums and product samples from licensees
- Consolidate and prepare reports and newsletters; maintain and ensure that the library of past retail events and references are archived
- Provide brand and retail marketing administrative support to ensure smooth day to day operation of the department
WHAT YOU BRING
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in the areas of marketing and events management in consumer product or equivalent experience
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic and global environment
- Excellent social skills which will enable you to interact with a wide range of personalities and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Team spirit and a willingness to go above and beyond for the brand
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop knowledge desirable
WHO WE ARE
Viacom is much more than a pay TV company – we create entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture through an ecosystem of content, experiences, merchandise and advertising solutions with a portfolio of the world’s strongest, most iconic and trusted brands such as MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount & Comedy Central to name a few.
We have a massive social footprint with more than 1 billion global fans, followers and subscribers and billions of views each month across the portfolio. We have 300+ channels, can be found in 183 countries, have 600 million households and can be heard in 42 languages.
People around here say their favourite things about working here are the people, projects, autonomy, office space, social, wellbeing and learning opportunities.
What is unique to us? We’re small in size but large in ambitions and opportunity! This means you’ll have a say in how the projects you work on play out and will get involved in a broader range of work than you would in a larger office. Our work is always evolving and we’re always trying new things – if that excites you then this is the place for you.
Think this is for you?