Who we're looking for
Do you live and breathe pop culture and entertainment news? Do your friends wish you’d shut up about the Kardashians? Is reality TV your not-so-guilty pleasure? Then MTV might be the right fit for you. Our super creative and talented creative team is on the hunt for a Senior Producer who will be responsible for content creation, creative ideas, growing audiences and contributing to this global brand’s exciting strategy.
You would be part of the Creative team, reporting into the Senior Director and would work closely with the Programming, Talent, Digital, Marketing, Production and Advertisement sales teams. This experienced creative talent would work across platforms and produce memorable creative pieces with us.
What you would be doing
- Play a lead role in campaign planning and execution of various assets for key multi-platform properties across our Youth and Entertainment brands
- Collaborate and plan with internal departments such as Programming, Talent, Digital, Marketing, Production and Advertisement sales to ensure that creative deliverables are met
- Focus and develop ideas, write, shoot, edit across all brands as required on multi-format, multi-platform, events-related. This can range from single-image social posts to 30sec spots for promotion to short form content meant to build the brand
- Project management and coordination for creative aspects of tent-pole events
- Be the overarching mentor for producers and freelances on all projects
- Support the team in developing creative solutions for clients & sponsors, including branded content and other show integration
- Work with Production Management and Brand team on day-to-day production needs including budget management
- Develop and champion relationships with external creative resources, both through managing ongoing commissioned projects, and identifying resources for future needs
- Periodic communication and coordination with local and regional teams
What you bring
- Bachelor Degree in Arts/Journalism/Film/Media or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of producing experience in creative, branding, Broadcast On-Air-Promotion or equivalent experience
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that is within the Company’s branding direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent social skills which will enable you to interact with a wide range of personalities and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the adept to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of still and motion graphics as to be able to work with designers to achieve creative briefs
- Efficient with production software – Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suites and MS Office
Who we are
MTV is the leading youth media brand inspired by music, in nearly 180 countries and 450 million homes around the world, connecting with over 350 million fans across all social media platforms.
We’ve never promised to be normal and our vision for 2019 is to continue to find originality in all the dimensions that people who are young and young at heart connect with. At MTV, we are not passive consumers of culture, we actively curate and enable original creators and we give originality the bigger stage.
People around here say their favourite things about working here are the people, projects, autonomy, office space, social, wellbeing and learning opportunities.
What is unique to us? We’re small in size but large in ambitions and opportunity! This means you’ll have a say in how the projects you work on play out and will get involved in a broader range of work than you would in a larger company. Our work is always evolving and we’re always trying new things – if that excites you then this is the place for you.
Think this is for you?