WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a brand advocate for anything and everything that is creatively inspiring? Do you have a real passion for creative artwork and a desire to tell a story with your work? If so, you could be our next Motion Graphic Designer.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Production Management, you would be a pivotal part of the Content and Production Management team. Working closely across all brands in the Southeast Asia teams.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING
- Responsible for crafting and executing high quality graphics treatments and styles across all platforms and brands
- Able to visualize projects from concept and storyboarding to execution of the final product; with the ability to shoot and execute production projects
- Manage and design projects by crafting design briefs according to project requirements and commissioning out design projects to relevant design houses
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create visual design solutions for the brands related projects, and lead graphic related conversations and meetings
- Build and maintain a strong network of service providers such as freelance designers and creative studios
- A brand advocate for anything and everything that is creatively inspiring
- Support all lines of business, as and when required, on creative campaigns and project executed by the Creative team; includes but not limited to creation of promo spots, short form content & sizzle reels
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Fine Arts/ Arts/ Design or related field preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years related experience (TV, Network, Post Production facility preferred)
- Strong visual design layout, typography, colour theory and broadcast standards knowledge a requirement
- Demonstrate ability to apply creative skills in innovative ways that elevate excellence
- Ability to work on a Mac
- Advanced knowledge of the followings, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro and Cinema 4D; any additional graphic software knowledge is a bonus
- Keen eye for designing 2D and 3D animation, logo creation
- Attention to detail, organised and good time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure, multitask and manage tight deadlines with team members
- Team spirit and a willingness to go above and beyond for the brand
- Innovative and willingness to challenge the norm
- Deep understanding of an array of contents from kids to youth
WHO WE ARE
Viacom is much more than a pay TV company – we create entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture through an ecosystem of content, experiences, merchandise and advertising solutions with a portfolio of the world’s strongest, most iconic and trusted brands such as MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount & Comedy Central to name a few.
We have a massive social footprint with more than 1 billion global fans, followers and subscribers and billions of views each month across the portfolio. We have 300+ channels, can be found in 183 countries, have 600 million households and can be heard in 42 languages.
People around here say their favourite things about working here are the people, projects, autonomy, office space, social, wellbeing and learning opportunities.
What is unique to us? We’re small in size but large in ambitions and opportunity! This means you’ll have a say in how the projects you work on play out and will get involved in a broader range of work than you would in a larger office. Our work is always evolving and we’re always trying new things – if that excites you then this is the place for you.
Think this is for you?